Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Relax?

I have been looking forward to Spring Break for some time. I had this "to do" list that is a mile long. Why did I go into this break thinking I had to accomplish so much? Why couldn't I just go into it looking forward to a time to relax and enjoy time with my friends and family. Is the mess in my pantry going to go anywhere? Will life come to a hault if I don't clean out the bathroom closet? Today, I felt like doing nothing. I have done some things, but nothing to really check off my list. I didn't enjoy it though. I sat at my computer on or no couch thinking that I shouldn't be relaxing, that I should be working. I think my body is telling me I should relax, but my head just doesn't want it to. What is wrong with me? It is frustrating! So, I didn't really relax, and my list is still there looking at me. What will tomorrow bring? Ugh!

No comments: