Sunday, March 30, 2008

I WANT TO BE RICH!!!!!

I don't spend much time focusing on money. I love to shop, but I have never set out in life to be rich. I studied to be a teacher, a Lutheran teacher at that . I married a pastor. There were no huge dollar signs in my future, and I have been COMPLETELY fine with that...until recently.

I am not a big Oprah fan. I think she does some great things, but there are some other parts of her beliefs that I cannot see eye to eye with her on. I do, however, desire to have the money she gives to the contestants on "Oprah's Big Give". The only reason I desire to be rich is to give it away! I would LOVE to have to figure out how to give away thousands of dollars! I would love to just go around doing random acts of kindness that only 100,000 dollars can do. Wouldn't that be a blast? Wouldn't it be fantastic to have the resources to just give, give, give? Yes, I want to be rich so I can give it away!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I couldn't agree with you more! I love watching that show to see how they use the money to help others. I have shed a few tears! Can't wait to talk to you about how your trip was. I hope you had a good time. Let's chat soon! :-)

Unashamed said...

My husband and I got to talking about this - it's fun to dream, isn't it?