Thursday, April 3, 2008

Excrutiating!

Today I held audtions for our Spring Musical. Everyone from grades K-4 are in the musical. There are 6 major speaking parts, that really aren't THAT major, that the 3rd and 4th graders were invited to audition for. Today 17 kids tried out for 6 parts. I should have picked a show with more parts! Everyone did so very well. They are such a talented group of kids. I am having a very difficult time trying to decide what to do. They are all so very good. I hate to hurt anyone's feelings. But, we must do what we must do. It is nice to have so much talent! It is going to be a GREAT show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great!
Have you considered giving the parts twice?
At the act or scene change a new person plays the part. I have been at schools where this has worked very well.
Just an idea.