Sunday, July 6, 2008

Yes it is!




This is a picture of my family. Seriously! This isn't even all of them. Yesterday we attended the Wernsman Family Reunion. It was a really nice day. I haven't seen many of these people since my Uncle Charlie died several years ago. It was so good to enjoy visiting with them! I wish my brother could have been there!




There was a photographer there who took our pictures. This picture includes my aunts and uncles, cousins, second cousins, even third cousins. My dad had 13 brothers and sister originally. Four of them have passed away, including my dad. It was an emotional day seeing all of them yesterday. My Uncle Dale reminds me so much of my dad. Tears immediately sprung into my eyes.




I would like to thank my cousin Ronnie and his wife Kim for hosting all of us at their beautiful home. Actually, Ben called it their estate! It was so lovely. What a beautiful place they have! Thanks so much guys!




I thank God for my family.

No comments: