Monday, July 7, 2008

The Newsest Thing I Love Is.....


Meeting up with old friends! This is my friend Heather. We had some great times in high school and college together. She is one of the most amazing people I know! She is always up for a challenge. She is not afraid to try something new. She has always taught me to step a bit outside of my box. I love that about her!


While on my way to St. Louis I stopped to visit her in Belleville. It was such a nice day! We both love our beads. We had intended to play, but I just looked and looked at her stuff. I look forward to the day when she can come and look through my stuff! It was fun.


Heather has her own cross-stitch company. It is fresh and funky and a lot of fun! You can check her things out at http://www.monsterbubbles.com/. She also has a new book out. You can check that out at her site too!


Heather, I thank God for your friendship. You are a blessing!

No comments: