Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It Hasn't Sunk In

Last Tuesday was my last day of school. It just hasn't sunk in that I won't be teaching next year. Maybe it won't until school starts. I am not sure. So far I am still working. I had to do report cards and permanent records. I am working on the yearbook. Today I am starting to clean out my classroom. It is difficult to decide what to keep and what to get rid of.

The bead show was fantastic. I got a lot of good deals. I even talked some people down on their prices! I have never tried it before. I was quite successful! I brought home a suitcase full of goodies! I haven't had much time to work with any of it yet since VBS is this week. Tonight I am in charge of snacks.

Tomorrow I will take Ben to the free movies to see a Veggie Tales show. Then I will work on making potato salad for Relay for Life. We are working with 375 pounds of potatoes! That is a lot of salad!

It has been so busy I haven't had time to be excited about the bead business. I have news that the Susan Komen shop is going to start an online shop that will be open all year. They have asked to put some of my things on the site. This is VERY exciting. I also have a quilt store that wants "scissor candy", cute strand of beads that you hook on your sewing scissors. This is a new endeavor. I will be hitting other sewing shops in the area too. Of course Ozzies is always up for something new! I am excited about it all. I just need some time to bead!

No comments: