Friday, February 22, 2008

You can make some of the people happy some of the time...

I will admit it, sometimes I am hard to please. Today was one of those days. There have been SO many days that we have been off of school when there is absolutely no reason for it. Today, every school surrounding us was closed, we were on a two hour delay. Today, we should have been off of school. I am not sure what they use to make these decisions! I was missing 1/3 of my class today! Thanks for letting me vent. I thought maybe some of you would have liked to know how the day turned out! The trees are just beautiful though. It was foggy, and they were all covered with a 1/4 inch of ice. It was so lovely.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am with you! I thought of all of the days that schools have been closed and the other day was one day when it should have been closed! I do wonder how they make their decisions. You are right, it was beautiful!