Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Over Simon!


I know, when you watch Idol you are supposed to be over Simon. Last night he knocked down a great guy who did a great job rocking down the house because he had a boring clip before he sang! I thought this was a singing competition! He also called him boring, because the clip was about the fact that he loved vocabulary and doing word puzzles. He called himself a word nerd. Just another time in our society when it tagged as being "uncool" if you are smart! It drives me crazy! One of the reasons we watch Idol is because it is something are entire family can watch together. I don't have to worry about the language or moral issues. I cannot say the same about last night. I was furious that he emplied that they guy was boring because he is smart!

No comments: