I am not the betting type, but I wonder what everyone here in Southern Indiana (and those who used to be from here) are thinking about school tomorrow. We started with sleet today around 11. We left school by 12:15. It all started much sooner than they expected it to. Now, we are in for another round of freezing rain. The big question is if we will be on a two hour delay or if school we be canceled altogether. They say it is supposed to do this until 9 a.m. If this is true I just cannot imagine having school. We will just have to wait and see. The cars are moving down are road quite slowly.
I have to say that I sorta like the slowing down of life. We have had such a busy week. Monday we had a PTL meeting. Ben played a teacher in his class devotion. They did a great job. Tuesday we had our Cub Scout Blue and Gold dinner. Ben got several honors. I am proud of his involvement in scouts! He got a special award for the amount of things he turned in to the Goodwill. They haven't seen anything yet! :0) Yesterday I had to tutor after school. I had bell choir at 5:45 followed by Lenten service. It has been a busy one. Tonight we would have had choir. I hate that we are missing practice. Easter is just around the corner, but I am glad to have a night at home.
So, place your vote, no school or a two hour delay? I hate to miss another day of school. At this pace we will be in school till the middle of June!