Saturday, February 23, 2008

Country Livin'


When you move from the big city to the country strange things begin to happen. An example may be that you no longer say van, a one syllable word, instead you may say vay-un, two syllables. Or, strange creatures may appear in your back yard. We have had deer, opossums, chipmunks, rabbits, woodpeckers the size of a small child, a fox, skunks, possibly a coyote, and on this particular night, a raccoon. We couldn't figure out why Orange Kitty was freaking out. Her hair was standing on end and her tail was about three times it's normal size. Then we looked out of our sliding glass doors. This little fellow was just looking in, hoping to come in for some warmth and a snack. He was so cute. Orange Kitty was not as amused!









































3 comments:

Angie said...

I love this picture! Things like that remind me why I love living in the country so much. By the way love the music too.

Good thing we skiped piano...both boys have strep and pink eye! Took them in early this morning so hopefuly by Monday they should be good to go.

Have a great weekend!

Kristi Heinz said...

Wow! Poor boys! I am sorry it turned out that way! Ben is on a second round of antibiotic too. He just cannot seem to kick it.

Sorry things worked at the way it did on Friday. I had no idea the meeting would last that long.

I forgot I have bunco on Monday. Could we do it on Tuesday? I just will have a lot to get ready. Thanks!

Gotta get ready for church!

Jessica said...

Cute picture! Love it!