Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kitchen and Back Yard





































I love the kitchen....would like different cabinet color....but that is just me being really picky! I love the view from our kitchen table. It is so pretty. It will be lovely in the winter too I am sure. :0)


The door from our kitchen leads out to the patio. Our backyard is great for relaxing. I am anxious to do some of my own planting in the spring! A wonderful man from church planted the Cannes....not sure exactly how to spell that! The side yard by our gate is going to be fun to plant too. I want to get back to Lanesville and get some of my hostas to add in there!


The little garden was already planted for us when we got here. Isn't that wonderful! Everyone here is so very thoughtful! We have tomatoes, beans, rhubarb, beets, carrots, dill, and cucumbers! It is so very nice!


Tomorrow pictures of the rest of the main floor!

No comments: