Sunday, May 11, 2008

Blog Pressure

I started my blog for fun. I started it because I am never very good at keeping a journal. I knew, however, that if I was able to add pictures I would stick to it more faithfully, and I have. I started it because I thought it would be a good way to keep in touch with friends and family. When I started this blog, I didn't realized that it came with pressures! Last week I directed and my cast performed our spring musical. This was a huge task. I was busy, busy, busy. Many people asked me when I was finally going to post on my bog again. Wow, I didn't know that it was about everyone else, I thought it was about me putting my thoughts down :0) Thanks to all my friends for making me feel so special by looking forward to reading my little posts. I will attempt to be more faithful! I just have a few more weeks and life will be all about beading! Please keep me in your prayers as I begin this new adventure in my life! If you know anyone in need of jewelery, new baby and needs a mom's bracelet, wedding and needs bridesmaids jewelry, or just in need of an inexpensive gift, please send them my way! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok u really think your gonna make a living from a computer your nouts and your designz suck!