Monday, May 12, 2008

Absent Husbands




I have friends that never see their husbands. Their husbands work out of town more than they are home. I just don't know how they do it! I have other friends who have husbands that go on trips from time to time. They cannot wait for them to go. They look forward to the time alone. I am NEITHER of those people. I do not enjoy having my husband away AT ALL! Does that mean that I rely on him too much? I don't think so! I just love him so much! We are a team! We work together in our home and in our parenting. I just don't enjoy having him away. So beware. I may be whinny for a few days. Rich is gone until Wednesday evening on our seventh and eighth grade trip to St. Louis. Yuck! He can go away, he just needs to take me with him! Thanks for listening. I will try to be better!

No comments: