Monday, October 20, 2008

Ben's Award Winning Popcorn


The recipe I have today, sorry I missed some days, is for the most wonderful popcorn. I call it "Ben's Award Winning" because it won an award at the St. John's Fest one year. However, it is not really Ben's popcorn. It is Amy Hufford's popcorn. She shared it with us one Christmas, and I have been making it ever since. I think popped corn and not microwaved works best. I mix it in a clean dish pan I use for that purpose, it is easier. My brother cannot wait for it each Christmas. Everyone says it is so addicting, and they are right. Try it, you won't be sorry!


Amy Hufford's Popcorn


14 cups popped popcorn

3 c. rice crispy cereal

2 c. salted peanuts

1 pound almond bark

3 Tablespoons Creamy peanut butter


Melt bark in the microwave. Stir in peanut butter. Mix all. Spread onto sheet pans lined with wax paper. Let dry. Store in an airtight container.


No comments: