Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Feast for the Eyes!






















































So I thought I would post some pictures of our wonderful Italian night! There was more food than anyone could have possibly thought of eating. It was so AMAZING! Brian and Emma made Italian Wedding Soup (best I have ever had), Homemade Bread (the sea salt was a great touch!), Eggplant Parm. (some chicken for me and the wee ones, Yummmy!), and Italian Ice that tasted JUST like Johnnie's! Aaron and Michelle made Toasted Ravioli (from scratch, one of my favorite foods in the world, and they were awesome!), Cream Puffs (to die for), and Italian Cream Cake (this pictures says it all!) Rich and I took Sangria, Fettuccine Alfredo, and Goat Cheese and Garlic. I will say no more. The pictures tell the story!

No comments: